Entering unicode characters directly in an FM 8 document

Geoffrey Marnell geoffrey at abelard.com.au
Mon Jun 2 00:17:17 PDT 2008

Many thanks to all those who responded to my request for help. Copying from
the Character Map was always an option, but what a tedious one it is.
Special thanks to Klaus Mueller, for his solution and for the tip about
BabelMap. I can well and truly retire Character Map now.

It is disappointing that Adobe would sprout on so much about FM 8's unicode
credentials and yet fail completely in its documentation to explain how to
enter unicode characters.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant