Entering unicode characters directly in an FM 8 document

International DTP wim at idtp.eu
Tue Jun 3 01:09:21 PDT 2008

Hi, did anyone notice if this change of the registry key affects the
behavior of the numeric key pad for other use? i.e. does the normal ALT
sequence for ASCII characters still work?

Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

International DTP
DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu