Need help with Para and Chapter numbering

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jun 2 12:38:54 PDT 2008

Hi John,

Easiest thing would be to go to FM's help and either do a search on paragraph
numbering or scroll through the ToC. The help actually does in this case.
There are lots of examples of how numbering can be achieved.

Then if you need help in a specific kind of sense, then I am certain there are
many who will be only too pleased to help out.

Cheers
Alan