Help for Tracking Api Client warning dialog on FM 8 launch

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:16:53 PDT 2008

Happy Monday and thanks, Bruce Foster!

Rick Quatro helped me solve my problem. Somehow, a TrackChanges.dll found
its way into my fminit/plugins folder. I removed it from there and the
dialog disappeared.

I am thrilled that two of my favorite Framemaker "stars", each of whom have
added value to Frame by creating tools that make my job easier, took the
time to contact me to address this issue.

Thanks, gentlemen!

Val

--
Valerie Lipow