anchored frame alignment with insertion point

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Tue Jun 3 07:19:08 PDT 2008

You can align a selected inline (at insertion point) anchored frame
with the same keystroke combination that you use to move selected
graphic objects, Alt+arrow. You can also specify the frame's position
above or below the text baseline in the Anchored Frame dialog box (use
leading minus for moving down). This same Alt+arrow technique works to
move selected text above or below the baseline, or left and right.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold