Error message

Harold Winberg harold.winberg at forceprotection.net
Tue Jun 3 14:17:58 PDT 2008

Hello Framers:

We are doing a Book and when we update and then try to save we get the
following message:

Internal Error 7204, 5158200, 5112308, 5159521, FM has detected a
serious problem and must quit.

A file named "c:\program files\adobe\framemaker
7.2\frameLog_08.06.03_16.55.42.txt" has been generated which contains
info that may help FM development improve the product for future use.

Please describe your recent actions and send this, and the generated
file, to fmerror at adobe.com.

Due to the volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to tech
questions.

For support refer to http://www.adobe.com/support.

Thanks

Les Winberg