FM Crash chapter 4 page 5

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:29:57 PDT 2008

This is weird. I am working on a nonstructured FM (7.2) book and when
printing to ps with bookmarks (and tagged or untagged) it always
crashes on the same spot, page 5 of Chapter 4. I can distill the ps
file and it looks fine all the way through chapter 3, but even on the
first page of chapter 4 a lot of text is missing (mainly body format).
There are no offending imported graphics. The first graphic of the
chapter is on page 6 (eps from Illustrator). However there is a lot of
graphics in chapter 3, mainly eps's, but also tifs.

I have MIF-washed Chapter 4, copied the contents of Chapter 4 into a
new file, but the result is always the same.

I am on a tight schedule with this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks beforehand,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Air Atlanta Icelandic

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.