FM Crash chapter 4 page 5

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:43:14 PDT 2008

OK,
It sounds as if you have two problems, crashing and missing text.
Have you applied the standard fix for missing text: deleting the
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT and rebooting? And then distilling
without opening any unnecessary applications?

***
What version of Acrobat / Distiller are you using, and why are you
doing a two-step process, printing a PS file and then distilling?

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358