FM Crash chapter 4 page 5

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:38:50 PDT 2008

Bummer!
To day is another day. :-(

Now it crashes again and on the same exact spot. I finally tried to
remove Chapter 3 from the book. This way the book printed OK to ps.
Then I printed Chapter 3 separately (also with bookmarks) and inserted
that into the distilled pdf from the book, moved the bookmarks to the
right place and everything works fine apart from the links in the ToC
to Chapter 3 which think that there must be some different file to
look for. I can live with that in this case.

This leads me to think that Chapter 3 maybe takes up too much
resources or memory. It includes some 6 tifs and 15 eps graphics
(referenced) which are in fact mostly full pages from pdf documents.

Can anyone comment on how XP SP2 memory or resources deal with EPSs in FM?

Bodvar