FM Crash chapter 4 page 5

Thu Jun 5 07:08:13 PDT 2008

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson wrote:

> This leads me to think that Chapter 3 maybe takes up too much
> resources or memory. It includes some 6 tifs and 15 eps graphics
> (referenced) which are in fact mostly full pages from pdf documents.

If the EPS graphics were created from PDF pages, I suggest you import
the PDF pages instead. (When you select a multi-page PDF to import, FM
lets you pick a page, so there's no problem there.)

Berny Gagne noted that issues like yours often are due to "problematic"
EPS graphics. Compared to the source PDF, I believe the only advantage
that EPS gives you is that lovely TIFF preview. ;-)

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.