Writing to the DOCTYPE area with Import/Export client

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Thu Jun 5 20:56:24 PDT 2008

At 10:19 AM 6/5/2008, Rick Quatro wrote:
>I want to use a FrameMaker Export client to write to the DOCTYPE area of an
>XML file when exporting from structured Frame. I am trying to add some
>entity definitions. Is this possible with a structured FrameMaker export
>client? Thanks in advance.

Rick,
   Sounds like you want to write to the internal document type declaration
subset. The loc parameter to Sw_WriteString lets you specify whether you
are writing to the internal document type declaration subset or to the
document instance.
         --Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284