Converting fm files to xml

Daniel Osborn Daniel.Osborn at tomtom.com
Tue Jun 10 05:54:12 PDT 2008

Dear Framers,

I am trying to save lots of .fm files as .xml in FM 7.2.

I've written an application and when I save a single .fm file as .xml it works fine.

When I use the Utility: File > Utilities > Convert structured documents, something goes wrong.

The conversion runs fine but the 'href' attribute for the images is not included in the output files.

My rules file includes the line:
       attribute "href" is fm property file;

And, as I say, when I save an individual file as xml it's fine, so it looks like a bug.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix or workaround this?

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Osborn | Usability Engineer - Technical Writer | TomTom | daniel.osborn at tomtom.com | +44 (0) 161 408 7107

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.