Converting fm files to xml

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Thu Jun 12 11:18:45 PDT 2008

Daniel,

1) Is another attribute written instead of the href attribute?

2) Are you sure your r/w rules are being read? It could be a search path
issue. Does your application definition (probably in structapps.fm) specify
a complete pathname for the rules file. (One simple way to verify that the
correct file is being read is to add a new rule with a syntax error and
confirm that FM reports the syntax error.)

         --Lynne