Esc m p

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Tue Jun 10 14:05:53 PDT 2008

Rene Stephenson wrote:
> Huh. This Esc m p "feature" doesn't cause the anchored frame to
> change to At Insertion Point in my FM7.2 on XP SP2, and I do not have
> ShrinkWrapAsIs.dll.  Does Bruce Foster's ImpGraph.dll fix the Esc m p
> problem, too?

Yes.

"ImpGraph is a shareware plugin for FrameMaker that lets you specify the
default settings for the anchored frame created when you import a
graphic and for the scale and runaround settings for an imported
graphic. ImpGraph also includes a Graphics > Shrinkwrap command that is
an enhanced version of the native FrameMaker Esc m p command. For the
anchored frame, all settings allowed in the Anchored Frame dialog are
supported. In addition, you can choose between two ways to size the
frame: setting the width and height dimensions or shrinkwrapping the
frame to fit the imported graphic. The ImpGraph enhanced Shrinkwrap
command lets you specify the margin between the graphic and frame,
leaves the anchor position for the parent frame unchanged, and can
shrinkwrap multiple graphic objects in a single frame."

http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster/ImpGraph.htm

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

Lucy: Charlie Brown, life is like a deck chair on a cruise ship.
Passengers open up these canvas deck chairs so they can sit in the sun.
Some people place their chairs facing the rear of the ship so they can
see where they've been. Other people face their chairs forward -- they
want to see where they're going. On the cruise ship of life, which way
is your deck chair facing?

Charlie Brown: "I've never been able to get one unfolded."

-- Charles Schulz