table and figure captions

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Wed Jun 11 08:19:20 PDT 2008

I'd amend this caution with the items in the TOC MAY not be in the
expected order: if there are multiple items being extracted from the
same page, FM will grab everything applicable from the standard flow
first then anything in the tables next.

On Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:46, Peter Gold wrote:

| One problem to be aware of when using single-cell tables with titles
| for graphics: If you specify paragraphs in the table-title area for
| generated TOCs, they will not be in the expected order because FM
| collects them from the page after it collects standard paragraphs.
|
| HTH
|
| Regards,
|
| Peter
| Peter Gold
| KnowHow ProServices

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com