FM to pdf-bookmarks expansion

Radha Padmanabhan radha_padma at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 00:02:46 PDT 2008

Hi Framers,
FM 7.0 with XP. Acrobat Professional6.0, Distiller6.0
I try to save my FM Book as pdf or print to postscript and then make pdf.
In the pdf settings dialog box, in the 'Bookmarks' tab, I select 'None' for Bookmarks expanded through level' check box. But still it expands the bookmarks in the pdf to the last level. It is very strenuous to manually collapse hunderds of bookmarks. What do I do?
(In my previous PC it was working well but in my current one it is not)
Thanks
Radha

      Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/