FM to pdf-bookmarks expansion

Nidhi Bansal nbansal at q3tech.com
Thu Jun 12 00:19:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

I too have the same version applications. I tried deselecting the Bookmarks
while saving my Book as PDF it works properly.
You can try again with these settings in the Bookmark Tag:
Unchecked the "Generated PDF Book"
Empty the list if it is in "Include" frame
Unchecked the "Include Paragraph Tags in Bookmark Text"
Also unchecked the articles.

I think if you follw these it will work.

Note: Close the PDF file if (any)opened before going for these steps.

Regards,
Nidhi