MS Word vs. Frame

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Jun 12 09:28:35 PDT 2008

Basically they are incompetent with either tool, and your worst case scenario is that they are hopeless.

This is what expert staff is supposed to do.

I once had an employer comment on a recommendation to switch to structured Frame, since I was the only expert they had, with "...what do we do if Scott, a contractor, decides to move to Aruba?" It's a specious argument. Deciding not to do something based not on what the tool can do for you, and only on the current availability of an employee is stupid. If the company can't afford to invest in expert staff to accomplish a task (even as a contractor), they can't afford to be in business.

It's part of the cost of doing business.

Scott

 On Tue 08/06/10 16:05 , "Combs, Richard"  sent:

---- Msg sent via Internet America Webmail - www.internetamerica.com