Framemaker - fraction symbols

Bill Stevens bill.stevens at kratos.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 06:35:24 PDT 2008

Hi Framers,

I am trying to find a two-thirds fraction character/symbol for FrameMaker 8.
At the moment I am typing 2/3 but it looks yuk! I have nice fractions for ¼
(Alt+0188) and ½ (Alt+0189) but 2/3 escapes me. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Bill

Kratos Analytical Ltd, Wharfside, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester M17 1GP.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 888 4400 Ext 330
Fax: +44 (0) 161 888 4401

Company Number 563161. Registered in England. Registered Offices as above.

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not
disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you
have received this transmission in error, it would be helpful if you could
notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.