Framemaker - fraction symbols

Teasdale, Steven (GE EntSol, Digital Energy) Steven.Teasdale at ge.com
Thu Jun 12 14:09:55 PDT 2008

Hi Bill

The 2/3 fraction is not part of the standard 8-bit ASCII character set (first 256 characters). However, it is available as Unicode character U+2154 in many Unicode-enabled fonts, such as the default Arial font that comes with Windows. I'm not sure how to enter it directly in FM8, but you can copy it from the character map.

Steven Teasdale
GE Multilin