ANN: Exclusive discount on Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FM 8 for framers

Sarah O'Keefe okeefe at scriptorium.com
Fri Jun 13 09:41:26 PDT 2008

Hello framers,

We are pleased to announce that our new reference on unstructured
FrameMaker 8 is now available.

<http://store.scriptorium.com/items/books/publishing-fundamentals-unstructured-framemaker-8-all-detail.htm>

We expect the printed copies to arrive in our office around June 20th.
Purchase the print/PDF combination now and get access to the PDF today.

When you purchase the printed version for $49.99, you also get the PDF
file for free, or you can buy just the PDF version for $29.99.  The PDF
version is available only through our online store and no other bookseller.

Packed with information on the unstructured interface of FrameMaker 8,
the 736-page book shows you how to:

* Use FrameMaker's word-processing features—-format text with paragraph
and character tags, design complex tables, insert automatically linked
cross-references, and store reused content in variables.
* Design page layouts with running headers and footers, place graphics
in your documents, and use FrameMaker's drawing tools.
* Import animations and 3D renderings with new support for rich media.
* Implement advanced features such as conditional text, hypertext,
equations, and text insets.
* Use FrameMaker's new Unicode support to create content in
multiple languages.

We're offering readers of framers a special discount for orders placed
by June 18, 2008.  Use the following coupon code during the checkout
process to get 8 percent off the printed/PDF combo or the just PDF version:

8framers8

If you'd like more information about the book, check out the table of
contents (PDF, 925 KB):

http://www.scriptorium.com/books/fm8/TOC_fm8pubf_unstr.pdf

And now the fine print on the discount code:

* During the checkout process, type the code in the Coupon/Gift
Certificate field, then select the Apply button.

* The coupon code is good for one use on the print/PDF combo and
the PDF version of Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 8.
If you want to purchase multiple copies with your discount, group all
your purchases into one order.

* The coupon code expires on June 18, 2008.

* You can't combine the code with other discounts.

Click here to buy your copy through our secure online store:
<http://store.scriptorium.com/items/books/publishing-fundamentals-unstructured-framemaker-8-all-detail.htm>

Regards to all,

Sarah O'Keefe & the rest of the Scriptorium Press team