X-refs display in color, print to B&W

Eva Whitley Eva.Whitley at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 18 06:19:32 PDT 2008

I'm trying to fix a document created by another user that has a problem
that's making me crazy.

On screen: figures show in full color, cross references show as blue,
underlined.

Converted to PDF, displayed on screen: ditto.

Printed: figures print in full color, cross references print to black
and white.

Printed another document: cross references print in color.

Printed on another color printer: cross references still only print in B&W.

I tried researching the answer but I must not be using the right terms.

Can anyone seen this problem before? We are using Version 7.1p114
running in Windows XP 2002, SP2. Thanks in advance for any help you can
give me.

--
Eva Whitley, ETOSS Contract
301-713-1833x191