Framemaker platform support

Leo Paoletti LPaoletti at kinaxis.com
Wed Jun 18 10:26:12 PDT 2008

Hello,
We're considering upgrading Framemaker and our computers. I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me out with.

Is Framemaker 8 supported on Windows Vista 64-bit computers? If not, does it run on Vista 64-bit computers? Based on what I'm seeing in the Adobe KB, I think not.
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb403291&sliceId=1

I understand that Framemaker 7.2 is not supported on Vista. However, is anyone successfully running it? If so, are you running it on a 32-bit Vista or a 64-bit Vista?

Thanks,
Leo Paoletti

Ps: Is the http://www.frameusers.com/ website still in operation. I received an error when I went there today.