Framemaker platform support

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Jun 18 19:20:46 PDT 2008

Hi Leo,

I am running FrameMaker 7.2 on 32-bit Vista without problems.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hello,
We're considering upgrading Framemaker and our computers. I have a couple of
questions that I hope someone can help me out with.

Is Framemaker 8 supported on Windows Vista 64-bit computers? If not, does it
run on Vista 64-bit computers? Based on what I'm seeing in the Adobe KB, I
think not.
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb403291&sliceId=1

I understand that Framemaker 7.2 is not supported on Vista. However, is
anyone successfully running it? If so, are you running it on a 32-bit Vista
or a 64-bit Vista?

Thanks,
Leo Paoletti

Ps: Is the http://www.frameusers.com/ website still in operation. I received