Adobe PDF failures ... backwards from what I had recently.

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:51:43 PDT 2008

It would be helpful if somewhere in your email you provided your FM
and Acrobat version levels, and other diag info such as if the files
are local or networked, how much RAM and temporary file space you have
on the system, if there are any unusual configurations in the document
files, etc.....

Both this description and your earlier problems sound like old bugs
that have been fixed in patch releases of FM and Acrobat.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358