How FM use impacts purchasing decisions

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 13:06:50 PDT 2008

You're right, Dennis. I checked with an IT guru buddy who has done a lot of reworks of Vista machines when his clients got bitten by one of its bugs and wanted to roll back to XP, and he said it was a complete nightmare, every single time, and a couple of times was such a colossal headache that he just told the client to return the computer for a refund and buy an XP machine. He said if I go to a Vista box, I'd better be prepared to do it come what may without looking back.

Rene L. Stephenson