FrameMaker Internal Error -- Visio and "...lost image data"

Brian Weis bweis.wordsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:30:34 PDT 2008

Mae culpa! I am so sorry I did not provide those details. I must not have
copied them over from my message to Adobe. Thanks so much, Art, for pointing
out the omission!

I am using Adobe FrameMaker 7.2b144
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 (11.8207.8202) SP3
and
MS Windows XP ... SP3!

Sometimes I do convert Visio drawings to other formats, but there are times
when the best results come from simply pasting the Visio elements directly
into Frame. So I would like to retrieve that functionality.

Your comments make sense because my machine recently downloaded updates and
restarted. So, it looks like I should try backing out of SP3 today. I'll
probably have better luck with that than with nagging MS. :)

Thanks again!

--
Brian