FrameMaker Internal Error -- Visio and "...lost image data"

Brian Weis bweis.wordsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:52:38 PDT 2008

I just wanted to express my thanks to Art Campbell. I removed SP3 from my
machine and I once again have full Visio pasting functionality.

I did post a comment on Microsoft's website under the SP3 write-up regarding
this issue. It's not a nag, but at least I let them know their update was
causing problems.

Thanks again, Art!

--
Brian Weis