Global Update to a Table Format

Jona Steenbrink jsteenbrink at bluefinrobotics.com
Wed Jun 25 16:22:07 PDT 2008

FM 8.0

All,

I know I've done this before, but for the life of me, I can't remember
how.

I have a table comprising a single row with two columns for caution
and warning text with an icon in the left column and warning/caution
text in the right.

In an effort to reduce paper usage, I've reduced the side head
throughout the document, and need to increase the size of the right
column in all of the warning/caution tables.

I know there's a way of changing one, updating the Table Designer, and
then doing something else, and all of the warning/caution tables
magically change. It's the "doing something else" part that I've
forgotten how to do. Looking at FM's help leads me to believe I should
perform a "Global Update" but that does nothing (either for the
document or for me).

I'm sorry for boring you with such a trivial question, but it sure
would save me a lot of time to get this fixed!

Thanks in advance,

jona