Formatting List of Figures/List of Tables

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:54:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

a really easy problem but I can't find the solution :o).

I have Tables and Figures in my document formatted as:
. "Tableau <$chapnum> - <n+>" (PgfTag: TitreTableau)
. "Figure <$chapnum> - <n+>" (PgfTag: Legende)

When I generate the lists of Tables and Figures, how I am supposed to format the generated TitreTableauLOT and LegendeLOF paragraph tags in the reference pages so that they follow the right numbering?

Also, do you group your lists of tables and figures together with the Table of Contents? If yes, how do you proceed to have them automatically updated at the next book generation?

I am using FM 7.2 on PC.

Thank you for your help,

Mathieu.