question about overrides

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Fri Jun 27 08:05:28 PDT 2008

If you want a page layout that FrameMaker cannot deliver automatically,
then overriding the template for the printed output is your only option.

The alternatives are to devise a template that produces a flawless page,
or at least an acceptable one, every time; or to lower your standards
for page layout and just print whatever your template produces.