cross references in text insets

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Mon Mar 3 10:39:10 PST 2008

Paul,

My results are different/vary (ugh)...
- When I double-click and select Update, the x-refs completely disappear.
- When I double-click, go to Settings and select Retain Source's
Formatting, the x-refs reappear.
- Then, when I double-click, select Update, the x-refs persist.

I need a bullet-proof way to update the insets globally with formatting
from the container doc.

Thanks for the thoughts though!

Mollye