PDF>FrameMaker>PDF Color Issue

Jacob Schäffer js at grafikhuset.dk
Tue Mar 4 08:45:32 PST 2008

Hi Richard,

I'd like to see:

(1) the PDF you try to deal with in FrameMaker

(2) a simple FrameMaker document that imports the PDF

(3) The physical output PDF document you have

(4) a precise description of what you expect to have as output

Please send it off-list to me as a ZIP archive.

I'll then study what goes on and report it here.

All the best
Jacob