Unwanted re-ordering of files in booked publications

FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com
Tue Mar 4 03:38:39 PST 2008

Hi Rob:

I've had the same problem but it's because when I open a file by
double-clicking on it, I accidentally move the mouse and drag it below the
following file. It doesn't take more than a little movement sometimes.
It's not clear to me whether the same thing is happening to you; are they
only shifting when you save the book?

I have the same version of FrameMaker and the same operating system as
you.

Fei Min
Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
AMI Semiconductor Canada Company
Tel: +1.519.884.9696 ext.2297
Fax: +1.519.884.0228
Cell phone: +1.519.831.4931
Email address: feimin_lorente at amis.com
Internet: http://www.amis.com
AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.