Unwanted re-ordering of files in booked publications

Rob Shell rshell at iafrica.com
Tue Mar 4 03:03:37 PST 2008

Hi Framers:
I am sure this is just me doing something really dumb, but I have noticed it
quite a few times. My files in my booked publications OCCASIONALLY change
their order. They usually move one or two places. The files are not problem
files.

Is the "Save book" option doing its job properly, or should I save all open
files? How can I firm up the order.

The first indication is that the "changed pagination" warning comes up when
updating the indexes. When I ignore this and subsequently save and exit, I
get the same pagination warnings when I reopen.

I am using the latest FM 7.2 with the p157 updates on an IBM PC XP with all
updates SE.

Robert C.-H. Shell