Possible MIF -> FM bug in FM 8.02 (p273)

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 01:01:14 PST 2008

Mats,

Among other things, I manage localization for my company.  We use FM8.02.
We have not noticed any problems so far, but I'm epecially interested to
know the symptoms of the problem and if there are any workarounds.  Does it
happen only when opening the files?

Thanks,
Diane Gaskill
Hitachi Data Systems