Picking up section name from a separate file

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:11:23 PDT 2008

Good day to each of you:

I know I've done this in the past and cannot, for the life of me, remember
what approach I took, so...

I've got a manual with multiple sections and the section divider page is in
a separate file and the section title is stored as a variable. To make each
type of information more readily separated from the "crowd', each topic is
in a separate file. So, is there an automated way to insert the name of the
section in the subfiles without using the variable or a cross reference?

My client representatives know there is some learning curve AND I want to
minimize the risk of errors where possible. So, if you have some
suggestions, I appreciate them! As a sole practitioner, I can sometimes get
blind, so appreciate the group's collective wisdom.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely

Jerilynne Knight
Simply Written, Inc.