CGM Handling in FM7.0 vs FM7.2

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Mar 10 10:08:50 PDT 2008

Thanks to Art for prompting me to look at the Adobe website.

There were a couple of articles that mentioned CGM issues and a link to
the ITEDO site to download the latest filters.

The filter consists of 4 files (isoconverter.dll, optcgm.prf,
optdxf.prf, optigs.prf) that are located in the \filters directory under
FM7. My original files were all dated 2002, while the new DLL was 2006
and the PRFs were 2005. The latest version # from ITEDO is 6.1.0.6.

After installing the new filter files on my machine, everything is fine.

Thanks to all,

Clint Owen
Technical Publications
Crane Aerospace & Electronics