importing/structuring docx into FrameMaker?

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:50:18 PDT 2008

Hi Jacob,

well, it depends on a couple of things:

    * How do you wish to structure your documents?
    * What information model (DTD/Schema) do you wish to use?
    * Do you want to keep structured FM files or do you need XML?

My experience is that "Structure current document" using a conversion
table does work, but I use it for relatively simple documents.

When I need to (re)structure documents to DITA, I use MIF2Go instead.

Kind regards

Yves Barbion
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
Scripto