IXgen Key Word

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:01:58 PDT 2008

Sure,
Open the Word (even better, a text) file in Frame. If you do open Word
directly, be sure to clean it of hidden characters by saving it as MIF
and reopening.
You should end up with a FM file with the keywords, one to a line.
Select them and convert to a table. You should end up with a single
column, one keyword to a cell.
Open the IXGen keyword table and follow the directions to add X number of rows.
Copy the column of new words. Paste into the IXGen table, replacing
the empty cells in the keyword column

***
You may want to review the IXGen doc, too.

Art

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Harold Winberg
<harold.winberg at forceprotection.net> wrote:
> Hello Framers
>

>  I have a question about the key word list.
a>

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358