IXgen Key Word

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 04:52:25 PDT 2008

Harold/Les,
You're missing a step somewhere.
1. Word file, one keyword to a line.
2. Save as .txt file.
3. Open .txt in Frame.
4. Select all keyword lines.
5. Table > Convert para to table....
6. Select one column
7. Convert. Clean up if necessary (remove tabs, extra characters, etc.)
8. Select the column. Copy.
9. In the IXGen table, add enough rows to hold the new keywords.
10. Click in the first empty row. Paste. If paste options are
available, select Replace existing cells.

That's it.

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358