FM abruptly closes with no save

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:20:56 PDT 2008

Indeed Diane,

I have also experienced some crashes with Frame 8 (and I'm also running
XPSP2 with 2 GB of RAM). When I did the same actions in Frame 7.2,
everything was fine.

I do hope the Adobe people are monitoring this list and that we get a
patch soon which makes Frame 8.0 crash-proof.

Stability has always been one of the key features of FrameMaker. I hope
I can keep emphasizing this in my future Frame sales pitches.

Kind regards

Yves Barbion
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
Scripto