Recovery

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:33:17 PDT 2008

I'd check the file modification times and file sizes for large
differences, but in general, open the recovered version.

If there's missing info, open the original's backup copy, assuming you
have auto backups turned on. And then open the original. (The opening
order is important, so you don't overwrite the backup.)

If necessary, use the compare utility, but in most cases you'll either
remember what you were working on or notice chunks of missing info.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358