how to change PDF comment text font size?

Dennis Brunnenmeyer dennisb at chronometrics.com
Sun Mar 16 13:30:41 PDT 2008

Orly...

If you have it, you might open the file in Adobe Illustrator, make
your comments there and then re-save it as a PDF file with a new file
name. Of course, that doesn't answer your question, but it should
solve your problem.

Dennis...
***********************

At 05:23 AM 3/16/2008, Orly Zimmerman wrote:
>HI All,
>
>This is probably more of an Adobe question, but someone here might know.
>

>Is there any way to control the size of the text in the comments box
>when commenting on Comment enabled PDFs?
>
>A colleague would like to add names to a floor plan created in Autocad
>and saved as PDF and write in the names of each person in the cubicle
>using the PDF commenting feature. But our current text is too large for
>full names. I tried using the Edit>Preferences>Commenting>Viewing
>Comments. There is a possibilty there to change the font size, but it
>doesn't seem to work for us.
>

>Any ideas will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Orly
>

>Orly Zimmerman
>
>Technical Writer
>
>CPBU Documentation
>
>Marvell DSPC - Petach Tikva

>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/dennisb%40chronometrics.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Dennis Brunnenmeyer
Director of Engineering
CEDAR RIDGE SYSTEMS
15019 Rattlesnake Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945-8710
Office: (530) 477-9015
Fax:  (530) 477-9085
Mobile: (530) 320-9025
eMail:  dennisb /at/ chronometrics /dot/ com