how to change PDF comment text font size?

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Sun Mar 16 05:23:33 PDT 2008

HI All,

This is probably more of an Adobe question, but someone here might know.

Is there any way to control the size of the text in the comments box
when commenting on Comment enabled PDFs?

A colleague would like to add names to a floor plan created in Autocad
and saved as PDF and write in the names of each person in the cubicle
using the PDF commenting feature. But our current text is too large for
full names. I tried using the Edit>Preferences>Commenting>Viewing
Comments. There is a possibilty there to change the font size, but it
doesn't seem to work for us.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Orly