FrameMaker will not sort a table

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:46:50 PDT 2008

It'd be helpful if you also posted your system info, but assuming
you're on Windows, look in C:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.X\fminit\Plugins and see if the tablesort.dll
is there.

If it's not... you need to find one. ;-  )  I'd try a system search
because it may have gotten dragged to another folder, or maybe a
reinstall.

Art

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Thomas Scalise
<Thomas.Scalise at crossmatch.com> wrote:
> Esteemed colleagues,
>
>  I'm making another attempt to find someone who may have an answer to this problem. My Frame 7.2 has stopped sorting tables. The Sort function is disabled in the Table menu.
<snip>

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358