Globally changing cross-reference styles

David Kuhn david.kuhn at amdocs.com
Tue Mar 18 07:16:40 PDT 2008

There was a change in the style used for all our headings, from numbered
sections to non-numbered.
One results is that we need to reapply all the cross-reference styles.
So far we have been doing it manually.
Am I missing something?
Is there a way to globally change cross-reference styles without
purposely corrupted the template by redefining the existing Styles.

If any Adobe people are listening: The options in the Find dropdown list
are great. But the Change options are very limited. Shouldn't the Change
options mirror the Find options?

David Kuhn
Technical Writer, PBG

+1.972.9.776.1956 (desk)
+1.972.54.307.8987 (mobile)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION