Frame will not sort a table

Thomas Scalise Thomas.Scalise at CrossMatch.com
Tue Mar 18 06:01:55 PDT 2008

Esteemed colleagues,

Problem solved. I had inadvertently deleted tablesort.dll from the plug-ins sub-directory. It was still in my recycle bin so I replaced it and everything is going swimmingly.

Thanks to Penelope and Art who pointed me immediately in the right direction. This list is an invaluable resource for boneheads like me.

Thanks very much.

Tom Scalise

Manager, Information Development

Cross Match Technologies, Inc

561-622-5416

thomas.scalise at crossmatch.com

"I've been told one should have a goal. Mine is to live forever. So far, so good."

Mir ist erzählt worden, dass jeder ein Ziel haben sollte. Meins ist, ewig zu leben. So weit, so gut.

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.