IXgen Editable Marker List

Frank Stearns franks at fsatools.com
Tue Mar 18 10:37:23 PDT 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Harold Winberg wrote:

> Hello Framers
>

> I have an IX gen question.
>

> When I am using the Editable Marker List, can I do anything to make the
> Source Document column show me more of the source doc name? I can't see
> enough of it to know what it is without opening it.

Sure - go to the editable marker list template file (edtblist.fm,
located in the "ixgen\templates" folder of your IXgen installation,
which is in your FrameMaker installation folder).

You can change fonts, doc size, orientation, and other _format_
attributes. Just don't change the number of columns in the table or
make other _structural_ changes.

By making the change in the template doc, this will be come the new
standard for future editable marker lists.

If it's just a temporary change you want for the current editable
marker list you have open, make the changes to that doc.

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
franks at fsatools.com <mailto:franks at fsatools.com>
TOLL FREE Voice (USA and Canada):  800-567-6421
USA Voice: 360-892-3970  USA FAX: 360-253-1498
http://www.fsatools.com