delivering XML on the web

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Thu Mar 20 13:02:06 PDT 2008

Dear Framers,

I'm working on a fun project (for an equipment manufacturer) using Frame
to author structured files that may (for a time) be published to PDF as
well as to XML. The XML files will be checked into a CMS and delivered to
the web for dynamic publication based on metadata and/or search.

Is anyone doing the same or something similar? I'm interested your
production path details, information model, lessons learned and, very
soon, navigation in the delivery environment.

I look forward to and appreciate any replies.

Mollye Barrett
ClearPath, LLC